CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

TAG , I'M IT AND NO ONE ELSE

Okay... so it is pretty sad that I have just started blogging so I don't know a lot of people. So I am supposed to tag 3 other people I guess, but Chassidy and Brandi have already done this... so... Sorry

Chassidy just tagged me and wanted me to share Five Unimportant things about myself. Soooo here it goes.

1). I am horrified of " Little People" I don't have anything against them and wish them the best in life. But they scare the poop outta me LOL. Here is the kicker.... I am fascinated by the show " Little People Big World" WOW!

2.) I am OCD it hasn't been proven but everything has to be a certain way on my desk and I can't go to sleep if things are on the bathroom counter ...ect... it's bad

3.) I am a hugeeeeeeeeee bargain shopper. Thank to you all who compliment my clothes because 98% of the time I will not buy it unless it's on sale. 100% of the time (I think) my clothes are super cute. My favorite store is the most Ghetto fabulous place on earth "Rainbow" lol

4.) I can type like 100 WPM wow..........

5.) My favorite food are Oyster's , Oyster stew, Oyster Po' Boy's, Fried oyster ... it doesn't matter. Everyone thinks this is gross.

6.) I am OBSESSED with Alligators... maybe it's because Stephen is from Louisiana (lol)
YES I KNOW THERE WERE ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE 5

2 comments:

Chassidy said...

I LOVE oysters too! Since Up the Creek closed down I haven't had a good oyster po'boy and I REALLY want one! I am so exicted about th ebeachi a couple weeks b/c I know that I am going to eat LOTS of raw oysters! YUM!! Throw me som tabasco sauce and I'm ready to eat!

Hodges Five said...

Oh girls!! I haven't done my 5 unimportant things yet (I'll try to tomorrow) but I just realized something that I can add to my 5...I (apparently) get really grossed out hearing people talk aboout raw oysters!!! LOL
YUCK!!!!!!!