CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Preggo and Toothless ...lol

Soo... Tuesday i had a ba toothache , but took some Tylenol hoping it would go away. No such luck, by 10pm Tuesday night I was in a huge amount of pain and nothing could stop it. I cried and that just made it worse. I walked around the house alllll night long crying and getting in the shower (to let the water run over my face) I tried laying down and it hurt worse. I tried baby orajel and to no avail i finally called my OB and the nurse told me I need to get to the dentist first thing in the AM ...(not something i wanted to hear) So Wednesday morning Stephen and I were off to the dentist. I still had only had 30 minutes of sleep so needless to say I was cranky , crying , hurting and exhausted!! Well they ended up pulling my molar on the back right side and next week they have to pull the top one. It was soooo infected and soo gross. They ended giving my 7 shots just to numb it so they could get it out. YUCKO. Well When the numbing meds wore off and I was @ home the pain started again and IT WAS SOOO MUCH WORSE. Because the other tooth is infected too it just aggravated that one ... grrrr well they let me up my meds (Tylenol with codeine) to 2 pills ever 4 hours, that finally kicked in @ 3 am THURSDAY MORNING!!!!!! SO IN 48 HOURS I HAD MAYBE 1 HOUR OF SLEEP. GRRRRRRRRRRR
But I finally fell asleep and slept most of the day yesterday. I feel a little bit better today. But I am super super sleepy. Well thanks for listing to me whine LOL... Love you guys :)

1 comments:

Chassidy said...

How is the toothless pregnant woman doing this week?