CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

My Uncle Billy







I lost My great Uncle Billy Friday. Exactly two years to the day I lost my Mom. He was really sick and had been battling cancer for almost a year. He was the kind of man that when I was little I thought would never die. I loved him very very much and I know he loved me! He loved My husband dearly!!!! They had lots in common. They both love football, fishing & hunting. He was one of the last four surviving siblings my great grandmother had (she had 10 children WOW) Now there are only three of them left. I am very thankful though he did not have to suffer long. I will miss him terribly as will the rest of my family. Please keep my family in your prayers, especially his two children (Renee & Wesley) and his grandchildren and his other brother and two sisters.






these are pictures we took when we went to see him in June. As you can probably tell he is pretty sick but he still had a wonderful time and we are soo thankful for this special weekend we had with him :)






0 comments: