CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A-z all about me :)

A-attached or single: attached
B-best friend: Stephen, Cassie, Michele, Danielle & Brittany
C-cake or pie: My mom's chocolate cake
D-day of choice: Saturday
E-essential item(s): Mascara & Juice (lol)
F-favorite color: Pink
G-gummy worms or bears: Bears but only the red ones
H-hometown: Sylacauga, Alabama
I-indulgence: Sweet Tarts
J-January or July: July but I can't wait for January :)
K-kids: 1 growing lol
L-life is incomplete without: My Family, Church & God
M-marriage date: April 22nd 2006
N- number of siblings: 0
O-oranges or apples: Both
P-phobias or fears: Too many LOL
Q-quotes: ? hum... I don't know
R-reasons to smile: Life , My Family, My Husband, OUR BABY
S-season: Summer and Fall
T-tag friends: Brandi has already Tagged everyone
U-unknown fact about me:
V-very favorite store: Gap, Old Navy & Maurice's
W-worst habit: I don't know, talking to much ? lol
Y-your favorite food: Oyster Stew YUM YUM
Z-Zodiac: Scorpio

0 comments: