CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 1, 2008

Do not be afraid

So... I was doing my Bible study today and we were reading Mark. About the lady who touches Jesus coat and the leader of the synagogue who's daughter died. Jesus told him "Do not be afraid; JUST BELIEVE" Mark 5:36
I have been dealing with a lot lately concerning God and I. Nothing on his part... all me ... isn't that how it always works?? I am not putting enough time into my relationship with him. I have to work on it harder, like any relationship. But today...when I read this ... it's like a flood came over me. I love him!!! And I know no matter what... I just have to Believe

Even when the rain falls, I know I am washed by the water...............

1 comments:

Hodges Five said...

Wow! I needed that.