CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

How much do I hate wallpaper..... Let me count the ways............




So Cassie and I started pulling off the wallpaper (or as Amy likes to call it satan's tool) in the master bathroom. I have never seen anything so aggravating in my life! It will not come off in a big strip. It leaves glue on the wall or even better pulls part of the wall off with it!!! How fun! I love it! lol
We tried vinager IT DOES NOT WORK!!! We tried warm water... this seems to be working. But I bought some stuff called DIP today... it's blue gunk and it is supposed to work. We shall see, I had to take a day off before I lose my mind.... Anyway... here are some pictures .... Enjoy I know I did.

1 comments:

Chassidy said...

Wait....why are you getting rid of the wallpaper? It so looks like you! Just kidding! I am also a hater of wallpaper. Paint is so much easier to change when you get sick of it.